Pink's Hot Dogs

Contact 323-931-7594

709 N La Brea Ave, Hollywood, California, USA, 90039

Serves meat, vegan options available. This iconic L.A. hot dog stand added a veggie dog (vegan) to its menu. Could ask to substitute the vegan dog in place of the regular/meat ones. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Sun 9:30am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-3:00am.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by brandalock

Vegan Hot Dogs - Edit

I went to Pink's for the first time with my folks when they came in from out of town. As a vegan I never had heard of Pink's but my meat eating parents wanted to try it since this is one of the most iconic hot dog places in the US. I looked it up online and saw that they had a vegan hot dog aptly named "The Patt Morrison Baja Vegan Dog" so I decided to give it a try.

When we got there I was pleasantly surprised. There is free valet parking right next to the stand. The out door seating patio is very clean, and very cute with umbrellas and a mural ode to Pink's.

The best part was when I discovered that the vegan hot dogs (kept in a completely separate hot dog cooker)can be substituted out for any of their numerous hot dog creations on their menu, or you can build your own. I decided to give "The Patt Morrison" a try and it was very yummy.

The best part is the price. The hot dogs are about $4.50 a dog and they are loaded with toppings. I'll definitely be heading back to this place this summer.

Pros: Substitutions free of charge, Free valet parking, The out door patio

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pink's Hot Dogs closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.