Ping Pong Dim Sum

Contact 43399088

Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level, Food Court, Dubai, United Arab Emirates,

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain. Has a dedicated vegan set menu selection and a few other vegan suitable starters and mains. The atmosphere is mall-like. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:30am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by ashaprovocateur

Great vegan Dim Sum - Edit

It was my first time trying Dim Sum and Ping Pong Dim Sum at the Dubai Mall offers a great variety of vegan options! The menu makes it really easy to order and the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about the ingredients of all their dishes! I tried the spinach and mushroom dumplings, the four mushroom puff, the steamed broccoli, the tofu and carrot dumplings, the vegetable sticky rice in lotus leaves and the vegetable and black bean rice pot! Everything was super delicious and I was amazed by their drinks menu as well :)

Pros: Amazing selection of vegan dim sum , Great staff and reasonable prices

Really good vegan options in Dubai Mall - Edit

My girlfriend and I got the vegetarian set menu for 2, which is also vegan. All the food was really good, especially the Wonton soup. Highly recommended if you're in Dubai Mall. Located on the bottom level, not far from the Dubai Fountain exit/entrance.

5 Stars! - Edit

My boyfriend and I had the vegetarian prix fixe (which is also vegan) and Every! Thing! Was! Delicious! Also the decor was very nice and the staff was friendly, accommodating and professional. I recommend everyone try this place!

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ping Pong Dim Sum closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 623 times since Jun 2014.