Pimon Thai

337-534-0878

4650 Johnston St (at Camelia Blvd), Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 70503

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan choices that are not labeled, so vegans please ask. Kitchen and waitstaff are knowledgeable about veganism. Uses cashews to substitute for meat. Dine-in is available. Located next to Rite Aid. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Ovo, International, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ShirdenTuberville

Friendly and Accommodating - Edit

Pimon Thai was such a pleasant surprise! We were passing though Lafayette on a road trip and stopped for dinner. The spring rolls, stir-fry veggies, and fried rice were all delicious. Their menu is very meat-centric but almost everything can be made vegan, just ask the servers! Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable about veganism, she really made our dinner a wonderful experience. I would give this place five stars if I could and I recommend it to any Thai food loving vegan.

Pros: Great flavor, Lots of options , Friendly service

Cons: A little pricey

Vegan Friendly - Edit

Pimon Thai is one of the restaurants I frequent in the Lafayette area since becoming a Vegan. They do not specify a Vegan section on the menu but some of their dishes are full out Vegan and are extremely delicious. I highly recommend them

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Resonably priced

Return to Lafayette Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pimon Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.