First Review by etka

excellent service, excellent food, interesting music - Edit

Excellent and tasty veg/ vegan food. Enthusiastic service from the man constructing my falafel container. I didnt want bread so he gave me extra salad and falafel. I ate in the restaurant whilst Metallica followed BonJovi which followed eye of the tiger. It made me feel empowered whilst eating my falafel.

Pros: vegan, excellent service

Cons: non that i can think of

Great falafel - Edit

Great falafel with salad and hummus. Very friendly and quick staff, place is smaller, fast food style, clean and nice. If you are tourist, is it a great place for rest and some food.

Pros: tasty falafel, inexpensive

Good felafel, friendly staff - Edit

We 9a family of 5) ate here in August. If you are at St. Paul's - this is the closest vegetarian place to eat at. It only serves felafel, which is more of a snack/sandwich than a real meal but the food was good and the portions were large and satisfying. The staff were extremely nice and strived to satisfy. They even gave us a free dessert (baklava). We thought it was rather expensive for a felafel (4.65 for a basic felafel, about 1 pound for extras such as egg or cheese) but then you are paying for the location. You can opt for a dish (which costs more) and then you get the salads in the dish, the pita on the side and then you can add another pita and share the portion. It seems like many people who work nearby order take out here but you can also eat in.

Pros: convenient location, friendly staff, good food

Cons: limited menu

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pilpel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4421 times since Feb 2012.