Piez Bistro

• Veg-friendly
Contact 902-446-7439

105-635 Portland Hills, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, B2W 0J7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Some menu items change daily, usually including vegan lunch and desserts.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kelsey1754

Piez - Edit

I have to be perfectly honest, I wasn't all that fond of Piez. Firstly, as a transit user it's definitely not a practical location but location aside, I was impressed that they do offer several vegan items. Hubby and I decided just to order standard pizza. They offer a vegan topping which is a cheese alternative which was quite exciting. The wait was a bit lengthy but it was a busy spot so to be expected. We sat on the patio, which was nice but cramped. The staff was great, very friendly. Now for the pizza, let me state, neither my husband or I are really thin crust pizza fans so that alone was enough to not really do it for us. The pizza itself was not gross or unappetizing or anything but overall, it was just really darn bland. The vegan topping we were excited about tasted like nothing, the crunchy crust was like eating cardboard and even the sauce was bland. So the long and short of it is, neither of us are fans and we won't be returning but seeing as how busy it is, I would say we are the minority so I wish them great success.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Location

Great options! - Edit

New to Portland Hills this bistro is a great place to go if you're a veg but are with some people who are not. With the Piez Box changing daily, every day there is a new option to try. Great food and great atmosphere, definitely worth checking out!

Pros: Great Food, Good for Veg and Non

Return to Dartmouth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Piez Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 690 times since Apr 2014.