Pieology

559-587-5755

1693 W Lacey Blvd, Hanford, California, USA, 93230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build-your-own concept pizzeria franchise. The regular as well the gluten-free crusts are vegan but whole wheat contains honey. Choose vegan cheese add-on or go cheeseless. Lots of vegetables and sauces, a few salads as well. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by glassesgirl79

Vegan Pizza (finally) - Edit

While there isn’t a whole lot of vegan options in the Hanford/Lemoore area, this place offers a full vegan option for one of my guilty pleasure foods, Pizza! The vegan mozzarella cheese they offer is amazing to say the least. Many of my non-veg friends cannot even tell the difference. I highly recommend this place for both veg and non-veg alike!

Pros: Vegan Cheese and Crust

Make your own vegan pizza - Edit

I was really excited when I heard a make your own pizza place was coming to town and even more excited when I found out that vegan cheese would be available as a topping.

Each time I've been here, the staff is friendly and my food is quickly prepared and delicious. My only complaint is that sometimes they don't change gloves before putting vegan cheese on my pizza so I always have to remember to ask them to do this so there's no cross contamination. Hopefully they'll be here for a long time and will add a vegan meat topping in the future.

Pros: Offers daiya vegan cheese as a topping, Friendly staff

Cons: Don't change gloves unless asked, Would love vegan meat as a topping

Return to Hanford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pieology closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.