Pie Records Arts Cafe

17 Rhos Rd, Rhos-on-sea, Wales, LL28 4RS

Cafe and performance venue est. 2017. Offers vegan food and drinks, including gluten-free pancakes, brownies, and other snacks. Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-11:00pm, Fri 10:30am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine

First Review by Hulamama

Can I stay, please? - Edit

I left a full review on trip advisor for “Pie”, because I think it probably has a larger audience, and I’m too lazy to type this all twice.

But to summarise, I popped in for vegan food but missed serving hours because I’m stoopid.

Arron the host was wonderful and more than accommodating, and let me bring in my own food!

I certainly wouldn’t have if their Kitchen was still open - the menu was well priced (£7-12 main meals) and had plenty on it with some really unusual ideas.

The cafe was such a warm and idiosyncratic place that I just didn’t want to leave! Everyone was so friendly - the type of place where you’d never feel bored or unwelcome. I ended up staying over three hours, after initially popping in for a quick bite to eat!

So what can I say. The place is amazing. The people were lovely. The wine was good. The live music was great.

Now I just have to come back and make sure to catch the food!!

See you next time.

Pros: great staff and really well designed, good wine, great live music

Cons: none!

Dreamy pancakes - Edit

All GF, Vegan pancakes! Couldn’t believe it when we stumbled on this creative haven in beautiful Rhôs! Great vibes, vegan beer and even managed to grab some vegan brownies!
Staff are lovely and stock a vast selection of plant milks for various hot drinks! Coconut milk latte is delish!

Return to Rhos-on-sea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pie Records Arts Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.