• CLOSED: Pick & Eat

Juice bar
Delivery
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service style eatery. Has vegan bowls, wraps, pasta, burgers, pizza, and Mexican food. Specify vegan and ask for suggestions of which other items can be vegan. Reported closed April 2023.

Venue map for Pick & Eat
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by footprint_0

Midwestveganfoodie365

Points +1969

04 Sep 2021

3.5 stars

The food was good. It wasnt my favorite place but i I enjoyed my order. I forgot the name of tbe burger i had but i tried some of my friends orders too and it was good. I wasnt wow-ed but they certainly enjoyed it more than I did. I loved the inside design though and the greenery.

Pros: Good food

wanderinggabs

Points +174

Herbivore
18 Nov 2020

Lots of options

Good for takeout/ delivery- smoothies, build your own tacos, sandwiches, bowls, etc. More vegan options than most places in the neighborhood, but they're not the most careful about getting orders right (at least with delivery).

Updated from previous review on 2020-01-19

gabandtonic

Points +2390

25 Sep 2020

Terrible experience

The one time I ate there in person I thought the foods was passable, not great. Most recently, for takeout the order was mostly incorrect, and they actually gave us CHICKEN. I highly recommend going next door to Pocion Lounge which is all vegan, and all of their food and cocktails are wonderful

stephpilavin

Points +164

31 Mar 2020

Beware

Super disappointing experience with Pick n Eat. Ordered with a group of 4 and orders were mostly incorrect. They sent real chicken (not vegan), then denied it when we called!

Pros: Huge menu

Cons: Consistently sent incorrect orders

FareedZumorito-Arimo

Points +178

09 Dec 2019

Ok..

Wasn't super impressive but good in a pinch when the hangry hit. Vegan options a plenty will try again if I'm in the area.

Pros: Good vegan options (pic n choose is their thing), Nice bar/cafe type vibe

ctimmons71

Points +35

23 Feb 2019

Great find. Cute place.

Food was delicious and the vegan options were plentiful. The overpriced gluten free bread was just ridiculous. OJ was delicious.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: Gluten free bread extra $2.75!!!!!

footprint_0

Points +69

11 Nov 2017

New menu

Pick & Eat has updated their menu to provide more vegan options. Vegan Philly steak, chicken, vegan bowls, vegan pasta, Mexican food, pizza, etc...
Hot [censored]! The food is great. I had the steak bowl, and burger. I ordered seconds of the steak bowl. It was really good.

Pros: more vegan options

Cons: Still no vegan desserts