Picchio Rosso

+39-818791676

Via Generale Armando Diaz 53, Bomerano, Italy, 80051

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant offering pizza and Mediterranean dishes for lunch and dinner but has vegan options for pasta, cooked vegetables, vegetable soup, salad, pizza without cheese. Will adapt for vegans upon request - ask. Uses some fresh vegetables from its own garden nearby.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Organic, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by antonio1

Good vegan options in Agerola - Edit

I went to Picchio Rosso in the village of Bomerano ( Agerola ) several times for dinner and one time for lunch during a summer holiday near the Amalfi coast.
I particularly appreciated the quality of the vegetables used as ingredients in many dishes. Most of the vegetables come from the nearby garden of the restaurant and I could always feel that they were fresh and tasty.
I also liked that in this restaurant one can try several local specialities. I tried several pasta dishes, vegetable soup, salad, cooked vegetables, beans, and vegetarian pizza without cheese. They were all very good and cooked well. Pizza was available for dinner, but not for lunch.
As this restaurant also offers meat and fish, I always asked the waitress to make sure each dish I ordered was vegan or could be made vegan.
The atmosphere is relaxed but it can get quite busy for dinner.
I would go back to Picchio Rosso and would recommend it.

Pros: Quality ingredients, Good cooking

Return to Bomerano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Picchio Rosso closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.