Pi - Delmar

Contact 314-727-6633

6144 Delmar Blvd (at Del Mar Loop), St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63112

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could get vegan cheese and faux meat for your pizza. Pizza crusts can be made vegan (6 hour advance notice is required for deep dish). Has gluten-free thin crust.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Gidgit

Happy we found Pi! - Edit

We accidentally wandered into Pi (because lots of other places were closed at 9pm?) and were thrilled that we found them. Fantastic service, good food, vegan options and nice beers and cocktails. We left very satisfied and happy.

Pros: Good food with vegan options!, Service, Atmosphere

Depends - Edit

The pizza would have been good but the vegan cheese that they had was daiya! I had never tried daiya before but it was HORRIBLE! Ruined the whole pizza! But if you dont get the cheese, then it would have been very good!!

Pros: good crust and toppings

Cons: horrible cheese (daiya)

outstanding pizza! - Edit

Pizza joint with great vegan options. Clearly labeled on the menu and the staff is well trained on it. options for snacks, appetizers, main courses, even desert!!

Pros: Vegan cheese and faux meets. staff was super knowl

Cons: belly cannot extend enough to fit in all the delic

Really yummy vegan pizza - Edit

The food was really good and the staff weren't thrown by vegan options at all (they were also all really nice). They have a separate menu for "meatless Mondays" where all the pizza & sides options are meat-free (meat still available). Vegan options are also available all week.

The pizza was really, really good. I wasn't excited about any of the pre-made vegan pizza options, so I did a build-your-own. It turned out really tasty, but at $12 for a small (more like a medium from somewhere else) and then $1.50 for the Daiya cheese and $1.50 per topping (large is $16, then $2 each), it can add up really fast.

I will say, they put a lot of each topping on, so you'd probably be good stopping at 3 or 4, which would make it pretty reasonable. They're all high-quality ingrediants, so the pizza is very high quality.

The only vegan dough they have is the thin crust, but the waitress did say that if you gave them a few hours' warning (like 6), they could do a deep-dish vegan pizza, they just don't keep it on hand.

If you do stop by, I'd also recommend the local root beer. Fitz's (I think....)

Pros: vegan options for pizza!!!!!!, Meatless Mondays, Tons of toppings options

Cons: Thin crust is only vegan menu choice, Spendy for custom pizza

Worst Service! - Edit

It takes them about four times to get my healthy pizza correctly done, but be that as it may this is a great place at the Loop. We like sitting outside on warm nights with pizza and organic beer. They just need to write down orders better.

Pros: setting

Cons: covered in oil, fatty

AMAZING - Edit

Thin crust is vegan, they use Daiya vegan cheese substitute, which is fantastic. It's creamy and stretchy just like the real stuff. They have match meat chicken and sausage to choose from, so there are plenty of pizza options. The waitress was a bit rude, but once I had my first bite it no longer mattered. I never thought that I would see a place to get vegan pizza in the city of St. Louis, but alas, here it is. The decor is very warm and inviting, while still trendy. Usually I find chain stores that have a vegan crust and order veggie pizzas with the cheese taken off, but never again. This restaurant will definitely be a part of my regular eating out routine.

Please note-the taste of the food outweighs all of the cons.

Pros: Amazing food, A lot of emphasis on being "green"., Mostly organic, even the alcohol.

Cons: Waitress was a little curt., A bit pricey, Hard to find parking

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pi - Delmar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1913 times since Jun 2010.