Pi - Euclid

Contact 314-367-4300

400 N Euclid, St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63108

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could get vegan cheese and faux meat for your pizza. Pizza crusts can be made vegan (6 hour advance notice is required for deep dish). Has gluten-free thin crust. Mon-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Trendy gathering place - Edit

Yes, Pi may be a trendy gathering place for certain groups of people, but for those who have dietary restrictions, it is not a first choice place. If one is looking for a low fat menu, he will have to accept salad as his only choice. For those who may enjoy the delights of cheese and creamy fare, then this is the place.

One curious practice is the extra charge for ordering an alcohol drink "neat." I was charged $1.00 for no ice. When I questioned the waiter, I learned I might also be charged for ice. If charged extra either way, why not add the cost to the beverage price? And why charge extra at all? To make the drinks look more pleasing. The quantity is not at all generous for the price.

Fun bar! - Edit

The pizza is too fatty for me to eat and its hard for them to get any order right when I try to order healthy, but for someone jonesing for vegan pizza they have diaya cheese and match meats. They have a phenom of a pastry chef, too Matthew who makes amazing vegan desserts, as well. Its probably healthiest just to drink the beer and enjoy the bar atmosphere.

Pros: nice bar

Cons: fatty

Fantastic Vegan Pizza! - Edit

Vegan pizza in St. Louis? It really does exist! The Euclid location is in a posh neighborhood and overall it's a really nice inside. The waiter was very friendly and was very knowledgeable about the vegan options. First off, the thin crust is vegan, however, although the thick crust is also made from vegan ingredients, they use butter in the rising process (as he told me), so the end product of the thick crust is not vegan. So back to the amazing vegan pizza, the cheese is made from Daiya cheese (the most amazing vegan cheese out there now, it melts and stretches) and St. Louis' very own Match meat...I also had some green peppers and onions thrown in there. I was floored after my first bite, the pizza was sooo good, and I'd venture to say that it's the best I've had in the Midwest!

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pi - Euclid closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1341 times since Jun 2010.