First Review by kyleroc

Perfect Quick Vegan Pizza - Edit

This is the first local pizza place I've found to offer vegan meat and cheese options. That alone is a plus in this city. Aside from that, the pizza is good; thin, chewy crust with crispy edges, and a pretty good vegan sauce. I love that I can get a pizza with just sauce and vegetables and that there are several vegetable options to choose from. Really a pretty good pizza, fresh and not swimming in oil.

Pros: Vegan "cheese" and sausage., Good quality, reasonable price

Cons: Open seating with some shared seating space, Loud if it's crowded

confusing, but good - Edit

Their menu options/pricing are confusing at first: all the toppings are included in the base price except about 8 "premium" toppings, including vegan cheese & vegan meat (sausage, I think). & personal pizzas only (2 sizes, the larger is what I consider normal meal).
Once you understand the concept, you can max out your pizza with most/all the "free" vegetable & spice toppings & it's a great pizza. If, like my sister, you thought it was pay per topping, your pizza may end up sparse.
My sister & I got vegan pizzas & my dad got omnivore & we all enjoyed it. My unadventurous step-mom seemed apalled at the "craft" concept & declined to get anything.
Note: not all sauces are vegan, but staff is knowledgeable so just tell them you're vegan & they'll advise you.
This place is at a mall & has a "hip" vibe, for lack of a better term. It's like a fancy fast-food place, but not like a normal restaurant.

Pros: plenty of vegan options, tasty thin-crust pizza, fast

New local favorite pizza place - Edit

Found this place by accident one day, and have been back several times since. Great assortment of veggies to top your pizza with. They even have vegan cheese for a slight up-charge along with another 3 or 4 different kinds of real cheese, but I usually just go without cheese. Don't need it with all the different veggies!

Pros: Lots of veggie toppings

Build your own pizza! - Edit

Like familiar burrito joints, where you pick out your own fillings... at Pi Craft, you build your own pizza and they bake it in a 700+ degree oven in a handful of minutes.

Really great spot for lunch. Vegan cheese available, or create something unique that uses bbq sauce, roasted veggies, arugula, artichoke, broccoli-rabe... the list goes on!

Great deal for fresh tasty food!

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-26

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly Staff, Quick, delicious, fresh build your own PIZZA

Return to Henrietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pi Craft Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.