First Review by VeganBiker

Decent - Edit

Went here with some non vegetarians for lunch. As a vegan I got the steamed spinach (30k) and shared the veg fresh spring rolls (45k). Although they said the sauce with the spring rolls had no fish sauce the people I was with swear they could smell/taste fish sauce so I decided to dip my rolls in hot sauce instead which worked fine. Service was ok and the prices were not too expensive, but not super cheap either.

YUM VEGAN FOOD :) - Edit

Loved this little cafe nestled away on the busy bussle of Ho Chi Minh!
Ate here twice with friends (some meat eaters), fantastic vegan menu and good variety of tofu dishes! Home made spring rolls were to die for....
Good effort :D

Pros: friendly staff, good extensive menu

Vegetarian

Contributions +23

very friendly staff, cheap and yummy meals! - Edit

The staff here are really friendly and welcoming, you can sit back and watch the busy road with a cheap beer and delicious meal. Lots of vegetarian options.

Awesome Homemade Food - Edit

The flavours we experienced at this (purely coincidentally) mostly vegan restaurant were among the best I've ever encountered. The lady who runs the place is extremely gracious and speaks a surprisingly decent level of English. The menu happens to be mostly vegan, but not necessarily by design. There are a few meat options and egg dishes in the mix, but she immediately understood what we needed and was prepared to coach us on which items would do the job.

The pho was unassuming in appearance, but staggeringly delicious. I couldn't believe it. The veggie fried rice was also perfect.

This place is a must for this area. It's quite close to Saigon Vegan (which is only about 3 minutes west on foot) so you could even get lunch at one and dinner at the other! The prices were too low to even bother considering. We just ordered anything and everything that looked good.

Return to Ho Chi Minh City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Phuong Ca Fe Vietnamese closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.