Phuket Vegan Naiharn Beach

Contact 0848374429

31/48 Moo1, Saiyuan Roda, Nai Harn Beach, Phuket, Thailand,

Raw food restaurant with air conditioning and terrace, next to Baan Oui guesthouse. On the menu are dishes like raw pasta, vegan burger, pancakes, chia seed breakfast, house-made kombucha, coconut kefir and yoghurt. Located next to Baan Oui guesthouse, southern tip of the island, 9 miles from Patong. Note: Please send exact map coordinates to happycow! Open Mon 11:00am-5:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Raw, Western, Fusion

First Review by Fredrik

Amazing - Edit

Very delicious and healthy, the owner is a convincing artist with a lot of knowledge about food. Cause it was so good, we visited twice during our short stay, we had the burgers, the Indian burrito and the avocado bruschetta. I always thought that I don't like avocado, until I had this amazing experience! If he ever decides to write a book about his recipes, I'm the first one who buys it!

Excellent dining experience! - Edit

Phuket Vegan Naiharn Beach
31/48 Moo1, Saiyuan Roda, Nai Harn Beach, Phuket, next to Baan Oui guesthouse (southern tip of the island – 9 miles from Patong)

084-837-4429

Good reviews and I found out why!

Husband and wife opened it Oct. 2015. Semi-retired and doing this for fun.

Just 9 seats

The very friendly owner Chokechai Kittiworakun wrote back an extensive reply to my questions and mentioned that he does have Whole Wheat buns available for burgers

We went there but it was Tuesday. Chokechai was on the front patio and gave us a warm welcome. Warmed up even more when we recognized we had emailed back and forth about burger buns. We had a good laugh about us coming all the way from Pattaya only to find out he was closed.

He referred us to another vegan restaurant in the area.

Chokechai is very knowledgeable about nutrition and good foods. For myself having dabbled in nutritional studies since I was 18 it was a joy to chat and exchange ideas.

Hope to make it back on a day that they are open.

We made it back and are very happy we did.

Clean, welcoming place.

Fans inside and a patio if you prefer sitting outside.

No photos in the menu but lots of pictures on the walls.

They cook only with high quality ingredients! Example: No trans fats > cook only with Coconut and Olive oils.

Chokechai has a real love of cooking and tweaking his recipes in his desire for excellence. Example: he said that the present Vegan Burger was in its 11th reincarnation!

I enjoy good veggie burgers. This is the 5th different veggie burger I have found around Phuket so far and no doubt the best one!

The bun was firm enough to hold the very thick burger and the fixings, while at the same time light with a good flavor. The burger is delicious by itself, but on the side it comes with tomato slices, lettuce, green spinach, red spinach (first time I have seen or eaten yum), ketchup made from scratch, honey, and plenty of fried onions! I had fun combining the different flavors and as well dipping in the Tahini that came with Falafels my eating companion had ordered. Burger and sides 250B

Falafel Balls and Tahini. Another hit. Big sized. None of the bitterness that is found in many falafel and tahini offerings. Very enjoyable. 250B

See photos for pictures of some of the menu.

11am to 5pm CLOSED TUESDAY

Pros: Excellent healthy food, Knowledgeable owner

The owner is so sweet, cute ambiance! - Edit

I went las week with my daughter, we enjoy the experience, have also vegan deserts, many raw, very fresh and so friendly owner. We for sure go again to have a healthy food, also have homemade Kombucha and Kefir.
Viva España! Soy Española y el dueño le encanta Mallorca y las Islas Canrias de donde yo soy. Se come bien, es algo elevado de precio. Las hamburguesas pienso debe modificar la receta por que quedan algo secas y pesadas. el burrito esta delicioso, volveremos seguro!

Pros: Deserts, Service, Menu very attractive

Cons: price, hamburguesas to dry.

AMAZING but pricy - Edit

had an amazing semi raw burger with guacamole and a piece of raw coconut and almond cake. plus one green smoothie. really nice owner. German/Thai couple in retirement. everything made from scratch. was a bit on the pricey end but worth it!

Best Vegan Food i had on Phuket - Edit

Very nice location with a cool menu written on a wooden desk. There u get vegetarian and a lot of vegan food. I had a burger and burrito with salad. Very fresh and also cool staff. The patty was like insane good. Check this place out guys. =)

Pros: Very fresh and high quality food

Great food! - Edit

We tried the Thai Masala and the Vegan Burger and it was the best food we had during our whole vacation on Phuket! Not too spicy and not to mild. The servings were large, we were so full afterwards it was difficult to walk away. They also had a couple of raw dishes to choose from but unfortunately we never got to try any of those.

The staff were very friendly and we can strongly recommend this restaurant.

Pros: Great taste, Large servings, Friendly staff

Cons: The interior was a bit impersonal

Return to Phuket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Phuket Vegan Naiharn Beach closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1378 times since Nov 2015.