CLOSED: Phuket Thai Restaurant

334-443-0264

276 N Union Ave, Ozark, Alabama, USA, 36360

Serves meat, vegan options available. Spacious Thai restaurant near downtown. Ask for tofu and fresh vegetables as meat replacements. Reported closed, Jun 2017.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Michelle W

A vegetarian's treat in Southeast Alabama! - Edit

Today I was walking around downtown Ozark after a 4-hour drive with a hungry tummy. As a vegan, none of the downtown restaurants caught my interest - until I took a side road to and spotted this Thai place! Had I trespassed this territory only 2-months ago, I would not have been so lucky! New to the scene, this restaurant is spacious, clean, and the food was terrific! I had the green curry with veggies (they were out of tofu, even though it was on the menu) and was delightfully surprised by the variety, flavor, and freshness of the vegetables. Both the curry flavoring and the jasmine tea were also delicious. I was actually surprised by how great that tea was! - better than other jasmine teas I've had. (I had originally attempted to order the Thai tea but they were out of that too because apparently not many people drink it in the area).
I'm definitely stopping here on my future travels through Ozark!

Pros: Great vegetarian options, Friendly Staff, Spacious

Cons: May be missing some menu items, Decor is fairly simple

Has CLOSED: Phuket Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.