First Review by Krsnamayi

Fantastic find! - Edit

Don't be discouraged by the shady surrounding area, it is Toledo after all! I love seeing and trying all the vegan products, and this is the only place I can get the Earth Balance vegan Mac and cheese besides a trip to the whole foods in Ann Arbor. The employees are very nice and welcoming. I look forward to future vegan junk food trips!

Frugal Food Co-op - Edit

I have been going to Phoenix Earth Food Co-op for more than 5 years, they have a small selection but frugally priced variety of organic produce, health food products and home and skincare items.

Pros: Good value , Nice location, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited evening hours, Not enough product variety, Some items are usually out of stock

Best grocery store in town for Vegans - Edit

Best selection, best prices - shocked it took so long to hear about this place.

This has become a regular stop for my wife and I. They have vegan friendly items I couldn't even find at whole foods, and could only order online.

Some of their selection changes, which means each time I go in there is something different to try.

HIPPY STYLE! - Edit

Phoenix co-op is a really lovely place. Although they have a small store, they have good inventory. Their bulk section is really good, with everything from nut butters to sucanut. Unfortunately it's in a really crappy location, so I don't visit often....I head the owners are thinking of moving....so let's see!

Pros: Great Bulk Selection, SUPER helpful/friendly staff, willing to special order

Cons: bad location

Return to Toledo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Phoenix Earth Food Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2018 times.