Pho ThaiSon

2438 W Anderson Ln Ste A3, Austin, Texas, USA, 76757

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Vietnamese food restaurant. Marks what's veg and has a vegan pho. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-3:30pm, 5:30pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by MicheletheTrainer

Tasty Vegan Pho - Edit

This place is great. Several vegan options. We had the spring rolls and the vegan pho. It was very tasty with plenty left over to take home for another meal

VEGAN PHO IN AUSTIN. THUMBS UP! On West Anderson Lane. They have other locations so make sure you try West Anderson Lane.
This is not a vegan or veg restaurant, but they have a vegetarian menu that is clearly marked and helpful staff to answer any questions. I reviewed several dishes and they have interesting VEGAN choices.
The pho broth is vegan and excellent.
I had Pho and the Chef Special Crunchy Noodle Salad and a spring roll. All fantastic. (All you need is the Pho and the spring roll—I took the salad to go as my lunch for the following day)
They give a nice tea to end the meal (they also give a cookie that I did not ask if it was vegan—if you’re gonna eat that cookie please ask if it’s vegan) .
It’s next to a very crowded burger bar. Go represent!e

Update Caution: check your order here! I returned and they served me wrong dish full of seafood, etc. so Be Careful. There is a vibe in Austin of "vegetarian enough" know that.

Updated from previous review on Monday February 09, 2015

Pros: Vegan PHO, Friendly Staff, Great variety of vegan choices

Cons: serve meat and sliders

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho ThaiSon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.