Pho San Marcos

760-599-1200

700 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd Ste D (at San Marcos Blvd), San Marcos, California, USA, 92069

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers around 6 main dishes that are vegetarian. The sauces that accompany the dishes are vegan. Vermicelli rice noodles, vegetarian egg rolls, tofu spring rolls.

Category: Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Veg

Not Too Vegetarian - Edit

Went to try this place today. They have a very small menu section titles Vegetarian. I asked about my favorite Vietnamese dish listed in that section, called "Rice Vermicelli with Imperial Rolls." It is normally served with fish sauce. I asked them how they serve it as Vegetarian and they said with fish sauce! When I asked if they offer a substitute sauce, they offered me a packet of soy sauce. Yikes!

I suggest a lot of caution when ordering vegetarian dishes here. I will also add they did not speak or understand English very well. You are better off trying other places.

On a side note, a place next door serves Vietnamese sandwiches. They offer a fried tofu sandwich. The flavor is a little light, but the hot sauces spice it up nicely - for $3.25

Pros: Lots of Empty Tables, Plenty of Parking

Cons: Poor Staff Communication, Not Reliable Vegetarian Options

Return to San Marcos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho San Marcos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.