CLOSED: Pho Que Huong

801-955-9001

4795 W 3500 S, West Valley City, Utah, USA, 84120

Serves meat, vegan options available. Opened late-2011. Large menu with the usual Vietnamese dishes and pho noodle with meat and some Chinese food but also several veg suitable dishes. Reported closed to HappyCow, Mar 2015.

Categories: Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by bigwigglystyyle

Best Vegetarian Chinese food in SLC - Edit

Can I give Pho Que Huong 10 stars? I'm so happy I found this place. Pho Que Huong has a huge selection of vegetarian "meats". They have orange "chicken," sesame "chicken", sweet and sour, you catch my drift? They also have "beef". I also love the egg rolls and fried rice. The traditional Vietnamese noodles are also amazing. All of the vegetarian dishes are exceptional, I personally can't even tell they're fake. This is a big plus for me because I've been missing out on Chinese food for so long. They have a huge menu with not only vegetarian items, but meat items (for the rest of your family) as well. They give you huge portions for the price. They deliver. They have great service as well. I'm going to be a long time customer of this wonderful restaurant! Try this restaurant, you'll never go back to sub par Chinese food!

Pros: Excellent food/menu, Large Portions, Options for meat eaters as well

Return to West Valley City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Pho Que Huong closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.