Pho Hien Vuong

• Veg-friendly
Contact 336-294-5551

4109 Spring Garden St Ste A, Greensboro, North Carolina, USA, 27407

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese restaurant with a separate vegetarian/vegetable section on the menu. The restaurant displays a clear understanding of what entails a veg option - for example, the vegetarian pho noodle soup is made with vegetable stock. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by AquairyFairy

Good place - Edit

The food here is good. Vegetarians and non-vegetarians enjoy it. I love the fresh vegetarian spring roll. Every time I go to Greensboro I eat here. Staff will also serve fish free sauces if you ask.

Pros: Nice staff, Good food

A hidden treasure! - Edit

We were delighted to find a whole page on the menu devoted to vegetarian dishes. A number of us were thrilled to finally get to try pho- a noodle soup that in every other Vietnamese place we had been to was made exclusively with beef broth. At Pho Hien Vuong, however, you can order it vegan, with vegetable broth. It was delicious, served with a plate full of fresh herbs (basil, mint, cilantro), chilies and lime wedges that you could add to the soup as you wished. The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgeable about vegetarian options. (Just make sure you order from the vegetarian page, as there is a tofu pho in the non-veggie section that is made with beef broth).

Pros: great veg choices, inexpensive, fresh and tasty

Return to Greensboro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho Hien Vuong closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1991 times since Jan 2011.