Pho Hao Bistro

Contact 714-978-1453

146 S Main St (at Chapman), Orange, California, USA, 92868

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a separate vegan and vegetarian menu. Vegan items include rice dishes, noodle dishes, soup dishes, vegan eggrolls and mango spring rolls among others. Vegan drinks include hot tea, iced teas, organic rice milk tea drinks, coconut thai iced teas, taro teas, smoothies, lemonades, fruit mixed drinks. Does not use MSG. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Kiwi Watson

Best Vegan Pho in Orange, Ca - Edit

So far, I will have to say that the tastiest vegan pho I have had in Orange is from Pho Hao Bistro. The mango spring rolls are always fresh and delicious when I order them. Being a fan of thai iced tea, I was not disappointed when trying out their salted coconut thai iced tea. It was well balanced and also quite yummy. During my first visit there, the owner greeted me and happily informed me of the vegan options (separate menu) and that MSG is not used in any of their dishes.

Pros: Nice Ambiance, Friendly atmosphere, Good vegan food

Cons: Would love private seating

Return to Orange Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho Hao Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 319 times since Dec 2015.