Pho Be

Contact 281-465-9598

314 Sawdust Rd Ste 105, Spring, Texas, USA, 77380

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese and Asian food. While menu is meat heavy, it does includes several vegetarian dishes that are tofu based. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Beer/Wine, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by windysgarden

Great Veg Options - Edit

I stumbled upon this restaurant last week. I was traveling to the Spring area and looked up Vietnamese restaurants. When I saw their on-line menu, I knew I had to try them.

They have seven or eight purely vegetarian/vegan dishes. They have two different types of veg spring rolls. I tried both (yes, I went back again yesterday!) and they were delicious. The difference in the two is that one has jicama and carrots while the other does not. Both have tofu, sprouts, etc.

For a main dish I have tried both the Tofu Vermicelli and the Rock-N-Roll Tofu. Both were delicious and had very subtle flavors. Of the two, I'd say the Vermicelli was my favorite. It was loaded with veggies and the tofu was delicately flavored. I even asked if they made their own tofu because I could tell it was extremely fresh. They said they bought it daily.

I highly recommend this restaurant as an alternative. It's not often that I find this kind of vegetarian options on a mainline menu.

Oh, by the way, the staff is extremely nice and helpful. Enjoy.

Pros: Fresh, Great Options, Lots of parking

Return to Spring Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho Be closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1125 times since Dec 2011.