Pho - A Noodle Bar

Contact 904-353-0320

117 W Adams St, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan pho with rice noodles. Also has kelp noodles (gluten free option), veggie rice with tofu, pad thai with tofu, curry of the day with tofu and more. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Wed-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by KathleenRenee

only Pho... - Edit

So we love Pho who doesn't? Were from California so I was expecting good Pho and it was just good enough. First of all the only thing vegan on the menu are the spring rolls and vegan pho. Their sister restaurant Indochine makes the best panang curry and vegan pad Thai but they didn't have that at Pho. So the broth was excellent but I got barely enough noodles and just a few puny pieces of tofu so unfortunately I may not go back :(

very limited vegan options - Edit

In from out of town and though the food is yummy here, there were only two vegan options which were the summer rolls and the Pho. Service was nice and the place was nice and clean.

Pros: yummy

Cons: not as many vegan options as listed.

Loved It! - Edit

Bright, airy restaurant with excellent fresh food and friendly, helpful staff. Our server helped me choose my meal, and it was made specially vegan for me. We will definitely go back again and again.

Pros: fresh food, friendly, helpful staff, bright and clean

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho - A Noodle Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1775 times since Oct 2012.