First Review by SynthVegan

best pho! - Edit

Amazing vegetarian pho, unfortunately it's not gluten free. They use a small amount of soy sauce in the vegetarian broth. I am pretty sensitive to gluten, but I haven't had a reaction when eating here. Just be careful if you have Celiac Disease! Also, they don't understand the term gluten, but they know what you mean if you tell them you have a "wheat allergy". Our server was very helpful in explaining which sauces contained a lot of wheat so I knew which ones to avoid.

Pho 95 - Edit

So there are a plethora of Pho restaurants near Pho 95, no lie. Pho 55, Pho 888, Pho 777 - just add a random number after the word Pho and I'm sure there's a restaurant with the same name nearby. The thing about Pho 95 is that it's packed, every night, while the other restaurants are pretty dead. If that's not indicative of the goodness of the food, I don't know what is.

So Pho 95 has about 8-9 vegan/vegetarian items listed on its menu - and I made an observation, upon overhearing other conversations within the restaurant, there were many vegetarians there too (and that's both times that I went - yes, it's so good that I went two nights in a row).

The Pho Chay is my favorite by far! But be sure to specify vegetable broth. The pho is spicy and chock-full of vegetables, tofu, and noodles. Everything was cooked to perfection; I've never had pho as good as Pho 95's in my life. The vegetarian spring rolls were also very tasty, but honestly, the food comes out so quickly that it's pointless to order an appetizer.

Pho 95 will not disappoint, they were even voted as "Best Vegetarian Meal at a Non-Vegetarian Restaurant in Denver" in 2011 - I will vouch for that. (Be sure to download the PDF version of their menu to see all of the veg options noted on the menu)

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pho 95 Noodle House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1384 times since Dec 2011.