PH7

Contact 983879595

21, rue Le Peletier, Paris, France, 75009

Opened Dec 2015 a vegetarian restaurant specializing in organic and seasonal produce based meals with gluten free options. Purports to "balance acidic and alkaline" food. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, European, French

First Review by RealMenEatPlants

Could be ok with bigger plates... - Edit

We ordered the whole plate and the desert and were still a bit hungry after lunch. In France we tend to eat too much but here there was really not enough as I had to have a fruit break 3 hours later. My friend felt nauseous after the chocolate mousse, but he might not be used to vegan deserts.

Cons: Bit pricy, Half-empty stomach after

Nice place - Edit

Went there for lunch 2 weeks ago. Nice room and gentle staff. Had a topinambour soup to start (Jerusalem artichoke + potato + onion + rice milk). It was excellent. Then a large plate with salad, raw vegetables and some curry veg at the top – good but maybe more appropriate for spring or summer, and less for this cold and rainy winter day. For desert had a lovely panacota made with coconut milk. Delicious! All in all, a good place to eat. I will come back next time I’m in Paris

Nice concept; but it didn't blew me away. - Edit

We just had lunch at PH7.
We ordered the sets L'essentielle and L'alcalinisante, one of each. Both are vegan.
L'essentielle was close to a salad plate; and L'alcalinisante contained the same as in the other plus some few vegetables and one small dish to choose (I took the quiche).

To tell the truth, I was not wowed by the food.
It was colorful and assorted; but somehow it was too cold, too citric and it missed some substance.
L'alcalinisante was better since it comes with more food; but taste-wise I'm afraid I cannot say it blewed me away.

As desserts, we had the panacotta and the chocolat mousse. The panacotta was good; but the mousse was
, well, a mousse. I guess you cannot do it much better anyway.

By the way, while the plates are vegan, not all the desserts are. So double-check before ordering which are vegan.

The staff was quite nice, the place is neat and the atmosphere was pleasant. So no complains about that at all.

In summary, I would not go all across the city to eat there; but if you are around, it's a good option to eat fresh vegan food. In that case, if you want it to be substantial, I'd recommend to take the L'alcalinisante plate.

From what I know, they change the ingredients of the plates daily, so perhaps you'll have better luck and even get something really yummy. :-)

Pros: assorted vegan plate, nice staff/atmosphere, good location

Cons: not too substantial, taste-wise OK

Amazing - Edit

The food here is amazing. They have a concept about ph balance and acidity which I guess means no tomatoes. Everything is vegan. I had a lovely soup and a plate which came with a variety of fresh and cooked veggies. Everything was prepared perfectly and the flavours were great. It was very healthy and light but still filling. They do good juices as well. It's great to have such a nice option in this part of Paris.

Gorgeous food cooked with love - Edit

Every time I travel to Paris I try and scout out the best veggie friendly places in town. Especially those that are laptop friendly and happen to have staff who enjoy smiling too. Ph7 has it all. It's a cozy new joint in the 9eme arrondissement that serves an array of freshly made food, prepared by resident veggie chef who pores her heart into each dish, and juice she makes. Come and enjoy this new Parisian gem. Bon appetit!

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PH7 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.