P.F. Chang's

Contact 516-222-9200

1504 Old Country Rd, Westbury, New York, USA, 11590

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant offering Chinese and Asian dishes. Has a separate menu section with vegetarian dishes that are vegan suitable. Casual nice atmosphere. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by rmark25

Possibly no vegan food - Edit

I was told by the staff that none of their food is vegan. The sauces contain meat/dairy/egg and the tofu is soaked in egg (ew, right?). I am working on confirming this information, because I had been told the food was OK at the PF Chang's in Denver. Just an FYI for everyone.

Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps - Edit

Although many upscale "chain" places nowadays have at least 1 vegan item offered on it's menu, PF Changs has a good variety. The main dish proteins are mostly tofu based, not serving any "faux meats"; but that's not a bad thing, because the way they prepare the tofu is excellent. I recommend the Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps (appetizer)which are pretty awesome and filling. The Coconut Curry Vegetables is tasty also. They also have a good selection of veggies on the "sides" section that are good. Standard rices dishes and noodles are on the menu as well. If you are concerned about eggs in the noodles, PF Changs offer a Gluten Free menu with noodles, which I'm assuming are rice noodles, which, I'll assume again, don't contain eggs. I'm sure you can substitute those for the egg noodles.

Pros: quality ingredients, attentive staff, flavorful food

Cons: no vegan desserts

Return to Westbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has P.F. Chang's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 811 times since Jul 2010.