P.F. Chang's

Contact +96126120888

World Trade Center Mall 2nd Floor, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain restaurant offering Chinese and Asian dishes. Menu includes vegetarian dishes which are vegan suitable. Fancy, modern decor (much more upscale than the US branches).

Category: Chinese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by apartment2504

Great night out with good food - Edit

Ever since P.F. Chang's opened I had lots of friends telling me how great their food is. Serving Asian food, chances were high that I would be able to find something on the menu - and I was right! I was very excited when they sent me their list of vegan dishes (every vegetarian dish is vegan) and couldn't wait to finally go there.

P.F. Chang's is an Asian restaurant with modern Chinese cuisine. There are two outlets in Abu Dhabi: World Trade Center Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall (soon another outlet will open on Yas Island). We went to the restaurant in WTC Mall as the reviews were a lot better than AD Mall. The restaurant is a bit on the pricey side, but definitely a good location for a nice night out.

My main dish was the Coconut Curry Vegetables: stir-fried vegetables, crispy silken tofu and peanuts tossed in a vegetarian coconut curry sauce, The dish included unlimited rice and I was able to chose between brown or white rice. I am usually not a huge fan of tofu as I don't like how soft it is in Asian dishes, but I absolutely loved the tofu combined with the coconut-curry sauce. (I just wish there was a bit more sauce for the rice and next time I'll leave the mushrooms out) The crispy vegetables were not perfect, not too hard - not too soft.

Sadly there was no vegan desert available.

P.F. Chang's is a great location for meat-eats, vegetarians and vegans. It's great to have a large selection of foods to chose from and I will definitely be back again soon. The staff was very nice and the ambiance was relaxing.

Pros: lots of vegan options available, very friendly staff, delicious food

Cons: a bit on the pricey side

Return to Abu Dhabi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has P.F. Chang's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.