Petiscos

Rua Aller Ulloa 7, bajo, Aller Ulloa , Santiago De Compostela, Spain, 15703

Serves meat, vegan options available. Spanish cuisine. Reported menu-del-dia has a vegan option (ask), and there are other veggie dishes. Open Tue-Sat 1:30pm-4:00pm, Wed-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by StefanyMilazzo

Amazing Carrot Cake! - Edit

We were in Santiago on our way through to Austrias and stopped for lunch. It was a Sunday so was hard to find somewhere that was open. Glad we stopped here though.
Some of the menus are labelled with allergens and some aren't but the waitress was extremely helpful in telling us which options were vegan. Vegetarian options were written in green I think. We had the vegan options from the specials menu. I think they make sure to have a least one vegan starter and main as a special.
When we visited it was gazpacho and veg burritos. The gazpacho was lovely and the burritos were very tasteful, with purple cabbage making the burritos a delightful colour.
Dessert stole the show. I had the carrot and coconut cake. It didn't say on the menu, but it looked like a raw or at least partially raw cake. It was AMAZING - subtly sweet and with a lovely texture. It had layers of some kind of crumbly biscuit-like stuff and a carrot and coconut flour mix, with shredded coconut and a stalk of mint on top. I believe it was also gluten free. They also had a lemon cake that was vegan and could have possibly been the same kind of idea, the vegan options for dessert being those two cakes and fruit.
I would even recommend going there for the carrot cake alone but the mains and starter were fab too.

Pros: Friendly service, Open on Sunday, Amazing cake

Rápido y rico - Edit

La comida estuvo muy rica, un poco salada pero nada para morirse. El menú tiene varias opciones veganas y vegetarianas, sirvieron todo rápido y con buena pinta.

Pros: Rápido y delicioso

Cons: Un poco costoso

Return to Santiago De Compostela Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Petiscos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.