Pes Verdes - Casa de Cha

Contact 91385-8080

Rua Direita da Igreja, 4, Sao Roque, Ponta Delgada, Portugal, 9500-705

A tea house situated in a restored old tavern which has remained the traditional style. Visitors can enjoy organic teas, herbal teas, coffees and natural fruit juices, as well as the exclusive sale of vegan food in a warm and quiet atmosphere. No television and lounge music/ambient. Has themed tour guides of nature and a bookstore. No Wi-Fi. Open Tue-Fri 4:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 2:00pm-12:00am. Closed Mon. Holidays 2:00 pm - 12:00 am. November - March Hours are 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, European

First Review by TheEthicalGirl

Beautiful place with delicious food! - Edit

I loved everything about this place! It has a beautiful space, a lot of docile cats and delicious food! There is also a small library from which you might get a free book at the end of your meal.

There are a lot of teas to choose from, and a few vegan snacks.
I had a light dinner there, in which I had a sandwich with tomato and vegan cheese, a few small toasts with vegan cream cheese and jam, and their delicious brownie!
I recommend you ask the waiter if they have anything that's not on the menu since when I was about to leave I found out there were mini pizzas I could have tried! Unfortunately I didn't have time to eat there again so I don't know if they were as good as they looked.

At the end of our meal, the waiter brought us a really cute notebook for us to write or draw something for them. It was full of beautiful drawings and a really great way to finish this experience.

Pros: Great snacks!, Beautiful setting, Wonderful experience

Return to Ponta Delgada Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pes Verdes - Casa de Cha closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 462 times since Apr 2016.