Pequeno Saigon

664-2002163

Plaza Fiesta, Paseo de los Heroes 9415 , Zona Rio, Tijuana, Mexico, 22230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Could ask for pho with vegetables only or with marinated tofu, fried rice, marinated tofu, vegetable spring rolls. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by kenvegan

pretty good - Edit

Alright, laidback, but loud, busy area. Google Maps put us on the bordering street behind it with given address. Walked down toward the outdoor mall (on the right side of the main thoroughfare) and it's before you get there, behind black wrought-iron fenced-in area. Costs pesos to park if driving. Next to a relatively discreet sex shop and under a dentist. Outdoor seating was nice. A few Spanish words will enable you to order Pho VEGANO (pic on menu) in freshly prep'd, large bowl (small and large sizes available) o' pho and the vegan spring rolls. Came with cuke slices, sprouts, limes. Two ate for under US$20 (paid a buck more to pay with dinero Americano), including tip. But hungry again about 2 hours later. 😃

Vietnamese Pho in Tijuana! - Edit

I was wondering how big of a Vietnamese community there was in Tijuana when I saw this place on HappyCow. When I arrived, I realized the the chef, cooks, waitress, and patrons were all Mexican.

I ordered the spring rolls and a vegan pho. The waitress spoke English which was helpful. I didn't care much for the spring rolls. I felt they were more bland than I am used to. The pho was decent, but how could I possibly complain, as finding vegan food in Tijuana other than Mexican vegan food is quite a challenge.

This place is right off of a large road circle, and has ourdoor seating which I always like.

Pros: Prices reasonable

Cons: Food a bit bland

Return to Tijuana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pequeno Saigon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.