Peppers Mexican Grill

Contact 970-577-0032

401 E Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park, Colorado, USA, 80517

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican grill with a build your own burrito or bowl with ingredients such as rice, black beans, grilled vegetables, sweet potatoes, lettuce, salsa and guacamole.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by thomaspberry

Nice burritos - Edit

Well located in the center of estes park directly on main street. Relly tasty selfmade burritos. You can create your own burrito with a good variety of veg options. The interior is not that fine. Plastic chairs and plastic tables. But the burritos are excellent!

Pros: Create your own burrito, Location

Cons: Interior, Service

tasty veg options for burritos - Edit

After reading the reviews we decided to try Peppers and were pleased. The veggies were fresh and the margaritas were delicious. The vegetarian burrito w/out sour cream and cheese was better than most chain fresh mex we've tried. I recommend checking them out when in Estes Park.

Loved it! - Edit

As a vegan there was not a lot of options in the area to eat out. Came across Peppers Mexican Grill. I was very excited to find out they have no dairy or eggs in any of their products except for the shredded cheese and meat. It was a lot like chipotle but when more options. I got two tacos with roasted potatoes on the side and they give you so much that I couldn't finish it. I enjoyed my meal so much I went back the following day for dinner but this time just got one taco with potatoes on the side and it was the perfect amount. My husband got the veggie bowl with everything on it except for the cheese and meat and he said he loved it and we would definitely come back here again

Pros: 75% of all food was vegan, Large portions of food, Good prices

Cons: Could use a little more seasoning

You Get What You Pay For - Edit

I visited Pepper's for lunch and was not impressed. I got a burrito bowl; the veggies tasted bad and the sweet potato just tasted weird with the other ingredients. I paid $1.25 for guacamole and they gave me a tiny scoop of it. The others I was eating with were not pleased with their food either. Pepper's reads like a wannabe Chipotle but they have miles to go before their quality is as good.

Pros: cheap, location

Cons: gross food

Good Food - Edit

Fast food but you get to choose the ingredients for your burrito or salad. Might want to get a side of rice or two burritos, since one is not quite enough.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, You See What You Are Getting

Cons: Fast Food

Fresh mex - Edit

We had a nice dinner here last week. While you can get the "normal" mexican fare here, we are vegan and opted for the salad bowl. When you opt for the vegetarian option, you get all the veggies! So in addition to the normal sautéed veggies, there was sweet potato and several other unusual additions. Everything tasted very fresh. Not greasy at all. It is a "walk up to the counter and pick what you want" place, but that works for us just fine as we get exactly what we want. The quantity of food was large, and very tasty. I would pass next time on the tortilla chips - just too bland for me.

Pros: Freshness of veggies and salad, Taste, Proce

Cons: Chips

Return to Estes Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peppers Mexican Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1410 times since Mar 2013.