First Review by nlong01

Another fantastic coop! - Edit

I have been here a handful of times. I like it. Very friendly people, good selection, good prices. They are the only place in the city that sells Equal Exchange coffee, which is my preferred choice. They have a hot/cold (maybe just cold?) bar, but I've never eaten at it. They have a wide selection of stuff.

Pros: friendly, wide selection, decent prices

Cons: location

Love it - Edit

It's very small and cozy, and the staff are all very nice. They have a pretty good selection of veg*n grocery items, including bathroom items. They also sell a small number of meat and dairy products for omnis. The best part is their daily-made fresh food products though, from eggless salad and hummus to almond and peanut butter bars. Delicious!

Pros: Very friendly, Good selection, Great fresh food

Cons: Int'l produce, Can be pricey

Small Co-op Downtown - Edit

I visited once this summer. Very small store front. Like four walls and a center row of products. I get it....low overhead. I'm not sure how the co-op really works, more information would have been helpful. The people were very nice here. If I find out more I might join.

Pros: Nice people, Major Potential

Cons: Uncertain about how co-op works, small store front

Return to Kalamazoo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peoples Food Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1208 times since Aug 2007.