Penny Lane Coffeehouse

Contact 812-421-8741

600 SE 2nd St (at Mulberry), Evansville, Indiana, USA, 47713

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan soups and sandwiches, organic smoothies, wheatgrass shots available. Closed Mon.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sirjonathan

adequate - Edit

They have vegan options- But don't be too excited- It's pretty basic. I don't think I'll go back, but it is way better than Starbucks in terms of vegan food.
So if you are in need if food and caffeine- Check it out. It's alright.

Pros: they have plant milk, groovy interrior

Cons: OUT of vegan cream cheese -_-, smoky kitchen, everything is grilled on the same grill

Unsatisfactory - Edit

My family of vegans ordrerd two organic soy smoothies. Being tasteless and watered down noone willed to finish our bland drinks. They also sold a few good looking vegan desserts; don't be fooled. Their hummus & peta as well as the grilled veggie sandwich was supposedly the best on the menu, however the portions were small compared to the price. Unsatisfied and still hungry,
we searched for the door.

Pros: atmosphere

Cons: balnd , high priced

Excellent Sandwhiches and Smoothies - Edit

While staying the night in Evansville on our way through, my wife and I decided to do a quick check for any local weekend vegan dining. We stopped by the Penny Lane Coffeehouse and tried a VeggieWrap and "The Santana" along with a strawberry smoothie. Excellent stuff. The music wasn't quite to my taste that night, but the atmosphere was enjoyable. Definitely recommended for some vegan friendly food.

Pros: vegan friendly, good sandwhiches, tasty soy milk smoothies

Cons: Understaffed

Return to Evansville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Penny Lane Coffeehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1573 times since Aug 2007.