Pelican Brewing

503-908-3377

1371 S Hemlock St, Cannon Beach, Oregon, USA, 97110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brew pub with several marked vegetarian items, of which a few can be vegan by holding cheese or aioli: sweet potato quinoa cake, portobella banh mi, and the black bean burger. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Munchi-chi

Very cool - Edit

Very neat and fun environment. Had the portabello burger with a salad. It was very good but also very pricey. My dinner was close to $15, with one beer made it $20. Very good service however! Would go back.

Pros: good service , good food

Cons: little pricey!

Good Beer and Food - Edit

We were staying at a nearby RV park and checked out Pelican Brewing just to grab a beer. After looking at the menu we decided to return the next day for dinner. With little options for vegans in this small coastal town we were pleasantly surprised! They mark on the menu which items can be made vegan and there was more than a few. We inquired about the black bean burger and found out it was vegan! I ordered the Quinoa Cakes and it was elegantly presented and the sweet potatoes mash was delicious. My hubby got the black bean burger with fries. It was a nice size burger and rounded out his beer.
One note for kids - Each time we came they automatically gave our daughter some goldfish crackers. Being the good little vegan she is she gave them right back. They were surprised both times!

Pros: vegan options, Mmmmm, beer!

Cons: beggers can't be choosers so I say no con's!

Return to Cannon Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pelican Brewing closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.