First Review by savannahm613

Tasty, but not my first choice for Indian in Århus - Edit

Pearl India is a safe choice for everyone looking for a warm meal in downtown Århus, but for more authentic Indian food I'll go to Indian Punjabi Restaurant at Bazar Vest in Brabrand.
The staff at Pearl India is friendly, helpful and understands the difference between vegan and vegetarian.
Prices are very reasonable for most people, although if you're backpacking it's a little expensive.

Pros: Delicious, Lots of veg options, Friendly staff

Cons: Not super authentic, Food is being made to cater Danish tastebuds

Best price for food amount - Edit

I've gone here twice. The first time I was there, the man who served us completely understood what making a vegetarian meal vegan meant, and was nice about it. I got the mushroom special, which was fantastic, and the guy even offered to make vegan bread for me. I went a second time a lady waited on us, but she didn't understand English as well as the first guy so there was some confusion, but it got worked out.

The meals are under 80 DKK and they're really good. This is probably my new favorite place because I can get more full here than I can at Mikuna for the price.

Pros: Delicious -- If I could it'd have 5 *s, Will to work with vegans, Appropriate pricing

Cons: Still serves animal products

Return to Aarhus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pearl India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.