First Review by AnotherFinch

Bad Customer Service - Edit

On 3-6-12 I walked into this store and was about to ask the store clerk about a product and before I could get my sentence out she turned her back and said she had other customers in a very rude way.This store clerk either needs to be trained on customer service or doesn't need to work there at all.I will never shop there again and order online where it's cheaper.

Not Just A Vitamin Store... - Edit

I was relieved last November (09) when I found out that Peak Nutrition carried Tofurkys- well, one Tofurky to be exact. This meant I would not need to make the one hour drive up to Houston to pick one up. They also carry a good selection of grains and refrigerated vegan substitutions (including miso). It's a good supplement for what Kroger does not carry.

Pros: helpful staff, vegan cookies

Cons: *, *, *

Horrible customer service! - Edit

I visited the store back on september 4th 08, and had a horrible experience with the owner of the store Vermilla Chimbers. She was talking on the phone and I was standing waiting to ring up for 10 minutes,finally she acknowledge me and told me to be patient. I said I am in a hurry and she said why dont you leave the store and never comeback you impatient [censored]. One of her long time customers referred me and I will not be back. Sugar1005

Great little shop! - Edit

This is one of the friendliest vitamin/food stores I've ever been in. They will order for you and go above and beyond the call of duty to help you out with whatever you need. They will be getting our vitamin business from now on! They also sell food products that are very reasonably priced, like Vegenaise.

Update: 09/07/2007
I wanted to update this review (had to delete the old posting) to add that they now carry Vegan Gourmet mozzarella "cheese", from Follow Your Heart! We asked them to order it and they did, so go in there and show them we Vegans appreciate it!

Pros: Nice People, Low Prices, Wide Range Of Products

Cons: None.

Return to Galveston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peak Nutrition closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2388 times since Aug 2007.