CLOSED: Peace 'N Love

Contact 06-08336784

40 rue de la Fusterie, Perpignan, France,

Vegetarian restaurant, open seasonally and hours vary so must call ahead to book. AUG 2014 OWNER REPORTED BUILDING SHUT FOR RENOVATIONS - PLEASE LET HAPPYCOW KNOW WHEN/IF IT RE-OPENS!

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, French

First Review by Mitch Cohen

Peace 'N Love Restaurant is Still Open - Edit

Peace 'N Love restaurant is still open in Perpignan. I was there two years ago and enjoyed it very much. I visited it again today, and I am delighted to say that they haven't closed. They do close for a time during the summer, but then reopen again. If you are visiting Perpignan and wish to eat tasty healthy vegan & vegetarian food, reasonably priced in a cozy & friendly atmosphere, then I would definitely advise you to visit Peace 'N Love.

Favourite restaurant in town - Edit

My partner and I have recently moved to the area. As a vegetarian I have found the move a little challenging in terms of food. My partner found this place on happycow and we went one day for lunch. The food was everything I had hoped for and more. Heathy, clean, vegetarian and delicious! On our first visit we had the wok legumes and a carrot cake with chocolate sauce for dessert, both were every enjoyable. We went back for lunch recently and choose to have the set menu for a very good price of 10€ each. We had the soup and the vegetarian terrine for entree and the wok legumes and a vegetarian spaghetti bolognese for mains. Once again the food was great and so was the service. This is one we will definitely be regulars at!

Pros: Great value, Delicious food, Friendly service

Best Vegetarian Food in France! - Edit

We showed up at the closing time for lunch but were warmley invited to choose a table and our hostess willingly attempted to speak with us in English, both extremely rare occurances in France, for us. My husband had the curry plate and I had the Wok. Both were excellent, large servings of savory vegetables. The price was amazing for such a large, high quality portion. The owners were also delightful!

Pros: friendly owners, excellent food, large portions

Cons: none

Friendly staff, good food - Edit

We (a family of 5) dined at this restaurant In August 2010. Although we arrived late (2:15 p.m. and at 1:30 it was supposed to close), the staff welcomed us and we were able to order. The homemade humous and bread is a great starter (we shared it) and all the other dishes were equally tastey (pasta, curry, etc.). Basically anything you order here will be good. The waitress made us feel at home and was helpful in pointing out sites to visit. We parked at a nearby lot (Republique)as there is really no street parking nearby. We would have definitely returned but the limited hours were somewhat of a drawback.

Pros: excellent food, large portions, firendly staff

Cons: limited hours

Return to Perpignan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Peace 'N Love closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.