CLOSED: Peace Meal Burrito Bar

Contact 575 388-0106

601 N Bullard St (at The Hub), Silver City, New Mexico, USA, 88061

Serves meat, vegan options available. A burrito bar that also offers vegan, vegetarian, and wheat-free. Salsas, sauces, and guacamole are made in house and vegan suitable. Previously an all vegetarian cooperative but no longer as reported Jan 2013. AUG 2014 SHUT DOWN PER OWNER.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Mexican, Non-veg

Contributions +109

afordable, decent food - Edit

While the place is not totally vegan, the woman at the counter had no trouble rattling off which items were vegan. I had the vegan sushi, and it was good stuff. At $4, it was a good value.

Pros: price, food

Cons: limited selection

Contributions +79

Still Open? - Edit

If not traveling by foot, it would be easy to miss this place. Fortunately, I love traveling the peasant way. This restaurant is located in the coolest NM town. So glad we made it a priority to detour here. Also glad that I spent several hours down the block sipping coffee and daydreaming - had to work up an appetite. I managed to try a tasty little greek platter. I don't recall the food blowing me away but I did love the idea and shop set up. It inspired me. As with most restaurants, I left wishing all items were 100% vegan. What's so peaceful about dairy/eggs? Oh well. Still a worthwhile stop if in Silver City!

Pros: All Vegetarian, Small and Local, Healthy Food Choices

Cons: Not 100% Vegan

Return to Silver City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Peace Meal Burrito Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 758 times since Jun 2008.