Peace Love and Raw

• Vegan
Contact 360-753-5683

111 Legion Way SW (at downtown), Olympia, Washington, USA, 98501

Makes raw vegan food and drinks including juices, smoothies, kombucha, specialty dishes. Everything is raw, gluten-free, corn-free. Has grab n go case. Located close to Sylvester Park.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Compassionist

How much was that? - Edit

Non-veg people tell me all the time that one of the reasons they don't go vegan is because of how expensive it is. Peace Love Raw makes that true. The smoothies are tasty, but gritty, and paying $6.50 for a 12 ounce smoothie isn't worth it. The sandwiches taste alright, but they're $5 over-priced. The only thing I'll actually keep buying from them are their (still sort of over-priced) cinnamon rolls. Those are to live for!

Pros: clean, healthy food, friendly workers

Cons: expensive, parking on busy days

Delicious sandos! - Edit

I'm a relatively new vegan and since it's a pain to find vegan options where I live, I rarely go out to eat. I made my way up to Olympia today and was trying to find a place to grub (also how I came across happy cow!) I found Peace Love and Raw and checked out the menu. I settled on a falafel sando and a smoothie (green crush?) I had never seen "bread" quite like that before and was apprehensive about its taste and functionality; it looked similar to a cracker, because it was that thin, and I thought it would crumble when I bit into it. I was wrong and it was delicious! My sandwich was stuffed with falafel, cashew-aise, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red bell pepper, and kraut (they have many kraut options, I choose plain) all between two slices of sweet onion cracker-looking bread. I devoured the whole thing in the time it took to make my smoothie (banana, date, maca, and spirulina). I was left satiated and happy I found the place. The staff (and customers) were all very friendly as well. I know where I'm eating if I ever find myself in Olympia again!

Pros: Delicious sandwich, Friendly staff

Cons: No seating, Parking is atrocious (not their fault), Not a lot of food options

delightful Eggplant sandwich - Edit

Found this place on Happy Cow and decided to get lunch on our way through Olympia. Loving everything eggplant, I chose the sandwich with the ultra thin slices of eggplant jerky. I am in love ! With the cayenne ginger kraut it was perfect. Can't wait for my next trip to Oly!

Awesome goodies & vibe - Edit

There's a limited menu (juices, etc.), but they can make just about anything. There's usually a juice of the day & there's a cooler for you to grab ready-made items (raw parfaits, salads w/ raw dressings, their raw naimo bars, and whatever raw goodness they've made for the day).

Great service and great, fresh ingredients. Nice to be able to stop by a 'juice place' that truly understands raw, is allergen-free (aside from nuts), and vegan. They are also knowledgeable and include different itmes such as maca. (Like I said, they know their stuff!

I don't know if they're strictly cash only or if it's like most of downtown with cash strongly encouraged. Only other minor con is the very limited hours of 10a-3p.

Pros: Raw, Vegan, Delicious

Cons: Limited hours, May be cash only

Excellent, healthy food! - Edit

The red velvet cake is delicious but the Kale/Avocado salad is my favorite! I walk away feeling like I did my body a favor.

Pros: Delicious, Healthy Food, Vegan Establishment, Friendly Service

Cons: Limited Hours, Some items are pricey for my budget., Seating unavailable

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peace Love and Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4580 times since May 2013.