Peace in the Garden

321-636-3233

566 Barton Blvd, Unit E, Rockledge, Florida, USA, 32955

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan choices and all food is organic. Serves sandwiches, wraps, burritos, soups, salads, smoothies, organic drinks, and more. Open Mon-Sat 6:00am-2:00pm, Mon-Sat 4:30pm-9:00pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Gopala 108

Food was not great, atmosphere is terrible - Edit

My daughter and I ate here several weeks ago for lunch.She ordered the Veggie wrap with no cheese and I had the Oriental wrap. They were both fine, not great. Both a bit bland, needed onions and garlic. The chips were from a bag and the jarred salsa was so hot that it was inedible.We were both starving, so we ate what we ordered. Had I been less hungry, I would have waited to get home to eat.Atmosphere was non-existent, as it felt like eating in a noisy warehouse, in spite of the small room size. Waitress was surly when interacting with us. Will pass on this place.

Pros: Advertised vegan

Cons: food was yuck, waitress was disgruntled, atmosphere is zero

Not much to look at... - Edit

But very friendly, organic and fresh. There is a Mexican theme to the dishes, and don't expect fast service, but there are many choices and you will leave very satisfied.

Pros: Tasty organic food

Cons: unattractive hole in the wall (part of its charm?), service on the slow side

Good home cooking with vegan options - Edit

Visiting my family in Florida can be tricky outside of O-town and G'ville. This place though has friendly service and plenty of vegan options to keep an out of town visitor happy!

Pros: Good vegan options, Good size portions, Friendly Service

Cons: A little noisy

Return to Rockledge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Peace in the Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.