First Review by xbillyx

Cute little store, with most your veggie desires. - Edit

Not a whole lot to add from the previous review. I don't shop here a lot but every month or so run down to pick something up, more so when I used to use the library near by. It is a small PCC, hard to imagine any being smaller, that being said, they still have a lot of stuff. Their deli has a number or veggie and vegan options that will be sure to get any veggie person through a lunch or dinner. Their are desserts and entrees and of course a number of grocery items. I wouldn't go out of your way to find this place but as someone who used to hang out at Children's Hospital a lot this place is a life saver. I only wish that I had known about it earlier, as it is a little tucked away in a very residential neighborhood.

Pros: lots of vegan options., best healthy grocery store in this area.

Cons: small, a little pricey

Great little co-op - Edit

Probably the smallest PCC, but definitely the one with the most character. All staff members are friendly and very helpful. Virtually all produce is organic, and a lot is local. I've very grateful it's my neighborhood market. Support co-ops!

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PCC Natural Market - View Ridge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 468 times since Aug 2007.