First Review by thoor_ballylee

PCC Natural Market - Edit

We really enjoyed this natural grocery store and appreciated the flowers and plants they had growing along the premises. There were a lot of vegan items offered at this location, from your veggie meats and substitutes to the local offerings (e.g. Mighty-O Donuts, Flying Apron, packed food items, etc.). I also thought it was neat that they reduced waste as much as possible, for example, they used double-sided printing for the receipt to reduce the amount of paper used. Overall, this is a great natural food store.

Nice PCC located just north of greenlake - Edit

Kind of small but everything you know and expect from a PCC in Seattle. I stop by here everyonce in a while after playing at greenlake with my daughter, well not too much in January but you get the idea and we use the deli and get some yummy healthy vegan foods and they always have something new and interesting each time. The dining area is small but there is an upstairs room that usually is free and from there you can sit out and watch all the people doiong their shopping my daughter loves this part of our lunch. Nice solid grocery store, good sellection of vegetarian and vegan treats.

Pros: vegetarian choices, vegan choices, parking

Cons: smallish, perhaps pricey

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has PCC Natural Market - Greenlake closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 508 times since Aug 2007.