Payanark Thai Restaurant

+90-5442802805

No 1/B, Traverter Sokak (at In front of the Mosque), Pamukkale Belediyesi, Turkey, 20100

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan & vegetarian food, so please inquire. Open Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Tue-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Organic, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Travellingpagefamily

Fantastic - Edit

This is a simple place however the food is extremely tasty and the couple who run it are friendly, welcoming and hospitable. My girlfriend and I love it here. They really understand Vegan! And are excited to cater for our needs and even offered off the menu items (such as raw spring rolls) Thanks!

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty food, Kind

Great food, friendly owners! - Edit

As the others have said, I would give this place five stars if I could! Me and my boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed our pad Thai vegan style! The owners were so kind and understanding of veganism, and we could order so many of the dishes vegan style. It was so nice to find a place that cooked great food, without worrying if there was some secret nasty hiding inside.

The atmosphere is welcoming and the place is so homely. We will definitely eat again here tomorrow! Thanks guys.

Pros: Good food, Great understanding of veganism

Great food, smily people :) - Edit

I went there 3 times while i was traveling in Pamukkale. I was happy to find a vegan friendly place on the app in this city. I took the red curry with a salad the first time. Then the 2nd time just the salad cause the city had a problem with electricity. I went back later the same day and they could make a vegan pad thai for me. They offer tea of coffe and even water for free which is very rare in turkey. I recommend this place for every vegan traveler :) they even give bigger portion for vegans such a kind couple

Pros: 4 vegans options. they know what is vegan, smily,

Cons: nothing ! tofu (rare in turkey) or beans would be

Absolutely Delicious! - Edit

I wish I could give you a 5 star rating but Happy Cow won't let me! We had a wonderful meal here. There are so little options for vegan in this small town with little understanding. I have been served egg and cheese at different places even after I had explained otherwise. I informed the gentleman who works here that I was vegan and he told me exactly what they could adapt for me.

And the food was so deliciously authentic, definitely recommend for those passing by.

Very warm hearted people and a cosy place to eat!

You must eat there when in Pamukkale!! - Edit

What a great find!! I would give you five stars if I could!

We were so thrilled to find Payanark Thai Restaurant! We love Asian food and it was a welcome surprise to find them in Pamukkale.

The owners went beyond our expectations! They cooked amazing food, we especially enjoyed the spicy curry and delicious pad Thai.
Not only do they cook great food but they are so friendly and welcoming. It was really nice meeting them.

They were also very generous with us. They gave the kids a rice dish both nights we we were there, lots of little extras that made us very happy.

They even gave us a stuffed pepper that Hasan's mother cooked. He gave it for us to taste thinking that we might like it because we are vegan. So thoughtful!

We highly recommend this place! They were very understanding of our particular diet. They provide excellent food and amazing service.

We loved it! Thank you Hasan and Romyen... I hope I get your names right.

We will recommend your place!

Pros: Delicious food, Excellent service and attentive owners, Very friendly and interesting owners.

Return to Pamukkale Belediyesi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Payanark Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.