Pavan Foods

Contact 410-663-3201

8904 Harford Rd, Parkville, Maryland, USA, 21234

A small, nondescript food market with a few tables in the back. Offers food Tue-Sat with lunch buffet as well a small menu. Some dishes contain paneer and ghee, so ask.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Jwmizell

Good Food And Genuinely friendly staff - Edit

Don't be discoraged by the poor appearance, the food is good, and the folks are friendly. Most of the buffet items are vegan and the bread is made to order. They even made me vegan version of the vegetarian soup of the day. This is my fourth (or more) meal here and they are better every time.

Pros: Food , Price , Staff

Cons: Worn-out flooring

excellent! - Edit

I am a recent vegetarian so I have been looking for vegetarian restaurants in my area. I found this gem on my way home one afternoon. I had NEVER had Indian food so I didn't know what to expect. The place is kind of a dive. Not a place I would take a first date, by clean. I told the waitress that I had never had Indian food and she recommended the masala dosa with coconut chutney and sambhar. Wow! A little spicy, I was warned Indian food was spicy, but the flavor was awesome. My entire meal with drink was $5. Will definitely visit again.

Pros: flavor, price

Cons: ambiance

Return to Parkville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pavan Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1644 times since Nov 2010.