Paul's Boutique

+32-477823262

Sint-Amandsstraat 48, Ghent, Belgium, 9000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger eatery but has 1 or 2 vegan burgers - check with staff. A 10-minute walk historical center. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-2:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by catharinav

Basic vegan options - Edit

Seeing Paul's Boutique is a highly rated restaurant on TripAdvisor, I was expecting a little more from them. I guess their vegan burgers are more of an afterthought than actually designed for vegans.

The staff was able to tell me which of the veggie burgers are vegan (2 options). Unfortunately, they do not have sauces especially for vegans: the options was to have ketchup or tomato sauce. This, combined with an unexciting salad made the burger a little bit basic. It was still delicious but definitely not a highlight.

I didn't enquire if they still use the same grill as for the meat as frankly I don't care too much.

Pros: Vegan options

Cons: A little basic

not great - Edit

I heard a lot of good things about this place but I didn't like it. The burgers are grilled on the same grill as the meat which to me is really not done. The staff also couldn't tell me which burgers were vegan and I had to ask them to leave several things out. All in all the burger wasn't bad but in my opinion it was really overpriced for a very simple burger and fries (10 EUR). I'm quite sure that I won't return to this place.

Pros: quite tasty burger

Cons: meat and veggie burger on same place, overpriced, unknowing staff

Return to Ghent Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Paul's Boutique closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1901 times.