CLOSED: Patxi's Chicago Pizza - Irving St

Contact 415-759-9000

822 Irving St, San Francisco, California, USA, 94122

Serves meat, vegan options available. This is one of several locations. Offers a vegan combo pizza using Daiya vegan cheese, or build your own pizza with choice of vegetable and vegan cheese. Chicago style deep dish pizza or thin crust style pizza. Limited delivery range. 2014 REPORTED THIS OUTLET SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Paxti's Pizza - Edit

This Paxti's recently opened and happens to be close to my friend's house, an area where there aren't many places with veggie options (listed on HC). I ate at a different location last year and really enjoyed it, however, my pizza was not up to par this time - my friends really enjoyed their food, so they lucked out. What I like about Paxti's is that there are options for everyone, and they even have a vegan pizza listed on the menu. I built my own pizza with Daiya, green peppers, and garlic - overall it was bland this time and the crust was too thick, not at all what I remembered from the last location. I also think it was a fluke because my friend's pizza looked fine (and not as thick) to me, so perhaps this new location has a few kinks to work out. I'd go back here again, but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Patxi's Chicago Pizza - Irving St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 573 times since Nov 2011.