First Review by SirJustinian

Excellent Vegan Treats! - Edit

My family loves Pattycake! We've had their cakes by the slice, cupcakes (lemon is my favorite), cookies (love their cutouts!), and whoopee pies. Everything that I've tried is delicious! I love that everything is vegan, and that they use all natural food coloring. As an added bonus, this business is very green minded. They use recycled material and compost all of their food waste. Really, this business is doing everything right!

Updated from previous review on 2016-10-06

Pros: All Vegan, So delicious!

Awesome! - Edit

I have been to this bakery many times when I visit my daughter. Plus, she always brings treats home when she visits. Absolutely everything I've eaten has been delicious! My favorite....the chocolate chip cookies!

What a treat! - Edit

I love patty cake bakery. So many delicious options. You really can't go wrong with anything there. My favorite is there chocolate chip cookies and ho ho cupcakes. I would definitely recommend this to friends even if they're not vegan.

Pros: 100% vegan, So many great options, Special orders cakes

Cons: Location, Limited parking, Could be bigger

Sweet Vegan Goodness - Edit

Amazing in all that they do! Everything vegan, all the time!

Pros: Vegan, Friendly & Clean, Quality Ingredients

Cons: Small, Limited parking, Price

great vegan bakery - Edit

Me, my gf and my grandma just went vegan. This place rocks as we can now get cakes and deserts for special occasions that are better than anything vegan or non vegan that we have ever had. The rest of my family enjoys these treats aswell. I suggest the blueberry muffins, banana but muffins, sugar cookies, and there chocolate cake is scary good!

Pros: taste

Cons: price is a little high. but it's worth it for crue

delicious - Edit

I'm blessed that this bakery is near my home, and on the way home from work. The mint whoopie pies are indescribably wonderful. I know my weakness so I don't go as often as I would like.

Pros: delightful

Cons: fattening

oh so good! - Edit

This tiny, plain looking little bakery is chock full of delicious goodies. There were about 15 variety of cookies and 10 of cupcakes when I was there. Plus, they had several cakes to offer. For those who looking for gluten free, you'll find plenty of choices. The seating area is practically non-existent, so take a bag of treats home and enjoy.

Pros: terrific selection

Delicious!!! - Edit

My family and I were in Columbus over the weekend and couldn't resist stopping by a vegan bakery. We were all so glad we did!! We purchased a blueberry muffin, chocolate chip cookie, cupcake and buckeye bar and only wish we'd bought more. We will definitely be back the next time we are in town!

Pros: Tasty, Great portions, Amazing selection

Cons: Wish there was a store in my area!

Best vegan bakery in the Midwest - Edit

Get the sticky buns! They are delicious and come in many flavors such as pecan, vanilla or orange. Pattycake uses all natural ingredients, offers gluten free options and supports local vegan businesses. We are so lucky to have such a good bakery in Columbus.

Pros: 100% vegan, Sticky buns!!, gluten free options, too

Cons: Not much seating

Best vegan bakery in the US - Edit

I've been to a lot of vegan bakeries. This one is my favorite.

That's all that needs to be said.

Pros: All-vegan, Baked goods, Friendly staff

Amazing - Edit

I love what Pattycake has done for vegan baking. Everything is delicious. The Whoopie pies are my favorites.

Pros: Everything, Lovely staff

Cons: Too far away from me!

Vegan Sweets - Edit

Treat your sweet tooth right. I got the cinnamon roll. It was really really really sweet. Maybe a little to sweet for my taste, but if you like sweet, this is for you. I brought Snickerdoodles home for my mom and sister. They loved them. I snuck a bite, and I loved them too!

Pros: Yummy, Nice Staff

Love this place!! - Edit

I bought way too much sugar here, but I was visiting OH and we have nothing even close to this where I am from. I love that as a vegan I could go in and choose absolutely anything in there. And every single thing I had was so delicious. I especially recommend the buckeye bars, moon pies, and the spelt brownies. Delish! I would definitely order a cake from here for parties if I was closer.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff, So many options!

Cons: None!!!

Crazy good!!! - Edit

When my family went vegan about two years ago, I wondered what on earth we'd do for birthdays without the beautiful cakes loaded with buttercream frosting from our favorite bakery. Well, I do believe we've upgraded.

Pattycake's confections are THE BOMB. My husband's favorite pre-vegan indulgence was a Ho-Ho; wouldn't you know it, Pattycake makes a Ho-Ho Cake that puts its namesake to shame. The cupcakes are invariably tender, sweet, indulgent perfection. And the frosted cookies: beautiful and delicious!

You'll find all of your favorite sweets here, from cookies to cakes to pies and more, cruelty-free and completely blissful. I don't think we can go so far as to call these sweet treats healthy, but they are free of casein and animal fats and other nastiness. And you won't miss any of it. Really! Their "buttercream" frosting is as good as any I've ever had, anywhere, using any ingredients. And I was always very, very picky about my frosting. :)

All I can say is, thank heavens we don't live any closer, or I'd weigh 20 pounds more. We love you, Pattycake!

Pros: Outrageously delicious bakes goods, Fun-loving staff

The Best Bakery in the World - Edit

I love Pattycakes! I have been here countless times and have never been let down by their food. I love their cakes, they have top-quality ingredients and the flavors are to die for!

Pros: Lots of selection, Top quality ingredients, wonderful taste

A Vegan Treat! - Edit

I love Pattycake. Their storefront and image is just so darn cute. They have a beautiful display of treats, including cupcakes, muffins, cookies, and cakes. They are also famous for the sticky buns served on Saturday morning. Beware: The sticky buns are SUPER SWEET and huge, and I would recommend sharing it with a friend. The cupcakes and muffins are huge too. I've never had anything that was less than delicious. They will also make wedding cakes. Some Saturdays they have a challenge that gets you to buy a Rad Dog and a Sticky Bun at the same time. If you eat it all, they take your photo and hang it on the wall. They serve a few beverages too, and you are welcome to eat in the store, although it's kind of small. Everything here is yummy and sure to please anyone.

best. bakery. ever. - Edit

i love pattycake bakery! everything i've had from here is sincerely nothing less than divine. but the iced sugar cookies are definitely my favorite. they are so much like my childhood favorite smiley-faced sugar cookies from my hometown's local donut shop! only a million times better because they're vegan!

Pros: sugar cookies!, whoopie pies!, unicorns!

Cons: yeah right!

Great! - Edit

They Made my 16th birthday cake. It was delicious. I loved my non-vegetarian family loved it. At first we thought it was too small! but actually it was a Perfect Size! I recieved excellent service too. I Loved the surroundings.

Pros: Cake, Service!

Cons: Nothing

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pattycake Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.