Pat's Thai

Contact 208-345-0026

110C 577 E Park Blvd, Boise, Idaho, USA, 83712

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food in a nice atmosphere. Staff is informative regarding which dishes are vegan suitable, versus which contain shrimp paste or fish sauce. Vegans could get massaman curry, yellow curry, the noodle dishes and stir fries.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TheVeganVagabond

Not Good and Take Out NOT Vegan - Edit

I am honestly shocked that this restaurant has as good of reviews as it did. We decided to get take out from here after a long day on the road. Over the phone, I requested all items be vegan. When I got to the restaurant, I double checked and ask if all the items were vegan. I was told they were. After I got back to our hotel, we opened both noodle dishes and neither were vegan. Both had egg and one had a small pieces of chicken like they had not cleaned the pan out between dishes. On top of the dishes not being vegan and having to return to the restaurant to get new food, a 25 minute drive, the food was not even very good. It was very dry and stuck together and pretty tasteless. I would not recommend.

Love this place! - Edit

Another local vegan clued me into Pat's Thai a few weeks ago, so we checked it out. SO GOOD! Truly the best Massaman I've had outside of Thailand. Lots of vegan options. They're not explicitly labeled on the menu, but the waiter was friendly and knowledgeable, and was also willing to double check with the chef regarding which dishes were vegan and which weren't.
We all got the yellow curry, massaman curry, and Rama Thai stir fry, which were vegan and delicious!

Pros: Vegan Massaman, Nice atmosphere, Off-street parking

Cons: Vegan dishes aren't explicitly labeled, Limited hours

Return to Boise Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pat's Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.