First Review by mbaedleh

Woah... terrible service - Edit

Didn't get a chance to try the food. My wife, who's Persian, called them to find out the address (as the Happy Cow address and map can often times lead you on a wild goose chase in some countries - I know from experience). The lady on the phone just said, "go to this website and find out". We went to this "Zood Food" website (a directory of hundreds of fast food joints with no search options) and couldn't find them. So my wife called back saying she couldn't find it and if she could just give us some simple directions to help us. The lady was horridly arrogant and shamed my wife that she couldn't find them on this dumb site. My wife said that for vegetarian restaurants in this country we should be very helpful to each other, but nah' - lady on the phone continued to be a biatch and wouldn't give my wife the time of day and then hung up on us. For real??? Totally shocked by her behavior. Seriously, what was all that about? Screw them.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-15

Pros: None

Cons: Terribly Rude, Arrogant, Love the smell of their own farts

Return to Tehran Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pasta Charmy's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.