Passatelli

+39-544215206

Via Ponte Marino, 19, Ravenna, Italy, 48121

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant in the town centre with around 5 vegan options on the menu, including lasagne, burger, platter of cured sausages, and a caprese salad. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by jennyc32

Mediocre - Edit

Like the previous reviewer, I also had the veggie lasagna and it was clearly just heated up from maybe the previous day, a little hardened around the edges. It tasted okay but nothing outstanding.

Pros: vegan options

Cons: taste was just okay

Very green lasagne! - Edit

We spotted the vegan section on the menu when walking to the mosaics, so returned later for lunch. There were five vegan options, which seemed pretty good. I tried to order the cured sausage platter, but was told that it was "finished" - it was lunch time on a Monday, so I'm not sure if they'd run out of an ingredient or if it was off the menu altogether. Instead, I got the lasagne. I was expecting some tomato sauce, roasted veg and cheese (there is also a Caprese salad on the menu, so they must do vegan cheese), but it was largely peas and carrots! It was a very green lasagne, and if you're looking for plenty of veg you'll probably enjoy it. It was fine, but not spectacular - I'd try the vegan burger instead next time. It's great to see some vegan options anyway, even if this one wasn't quite to my taste. It would be a great option for a vegan eating with omnis, as it will have something for everyone.

Return to Ravenna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Passatelli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.